Over the past two months, the most read article on my site has been about the 2016 North Hills Country Club New Membership Promotion.
While that membership drive has expired, they do have some great new programs in place. I want to make sure you folks looking for that are not reading outdated information, so the following is this year’s membership drive.
* As a caveat, the 2016 membership drive at North Hills was a massive success! The club added over 70 new members that year, almost all of whom are under the age of 40.
Other exciting things going on at North Hills include a renovated basement with a golf simulator that should be finished this fall, and continued improvements to the course and facilities in accordance with architect Jay Blasi’s master plan.
Please reach out to me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are potentially interested in joining North Hills.
I would be happy to send you the rest of the prospective membership files/documents, maybe show you around the club and answer any questions you may have. If I don’t have the answers, I can get you in touch with the people who do. It can potentially be mutually beneficial as the club offers a solid referral program.
For more fun reading about North Hills Country Club in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin:
- WiscoGolfAddict course review: North Hills Country Club (2013)
- A.W. Tillinghast’s letters to the PGA
- The Vince Lombardi Golf Classic (2015)
- The Vince Lombardi Golf Classic Weekend (2016)
- North Hills CC, Feherty Interview with Golf Legend Ken Venturi (2015)
- North Hills 2nd Annual Long Drive Competition (2016)
- Another Writer’s Perspective of North Hills: Kristazio on Golf (2015)
- North Hills Country Club Website