Have you graduated to the point in your golf career where you’re either riding in a cart or pushing your bag every round? If so – and if you haven’t considered changing your bag to reflect the way you travel the course – then it’s about time! A bag specifically designed to be attached to a cart can create a much more enjoyable experience out on the course.
Unpacking the Z100, the first thing I noticed is how light it is for a cart bag. Weighing a mere 5 pounds, this is the same weight if not lighter than some carry bags. Everything is laid out with a cart riding player in mind. I was also really impressed by the color scheme. I love the red, white and blue accents that I think make for a classic, patriotic look.
The next thing I noticed is the fact that this bag is loaded with pockets. I could take every golf accessory, jacket, ball and tee I own to the course and still have room. I take the old Boy Scout motto “Be Prepared” seriously, and you will often find my bag stuffed to the brim. This will not be an issue with the Z100 as I’ve eagerly started filling up all the nooks and crannies.
This bag has a lot of cool surprises, and here are some of my favorites:
- The ease of access to all 10 of the zippered pockets ensures you will be able to get to anything you need during your round.
- The top storage pocket is held on with Velcro, allowing you to easily detach the bottom and route cart straps underneath. This gave me a really strong feeling of confidence when I was riding with the bag knowing it would not fall off.
- The side cooler pocket was nicely lined and could fit 4-5 drinks and ice. They stayed nice and cool for the entire round and nothing else in the bag got wet.
- Waterproofing on the bag is great. I dumped a whole water bottle on the side of the bag and watched it simply bead and run off.
- The notched base is one of the best things I noticed on this bag. This allows the bag to ride perfectly flat on my push cart without any wobble.
- There are two top carry handles that make it easy to lift the bag on and off a golf cart. This is not a feature you see on all bags and makes loading and unloading a breeze. If you struggle getting your clubs loaded, this is something to take note of.
- The Bag features a 15-way divider. You may think why would I need 15 dividers? If you are like me, on some practice rounds I take an extra wedge, putter or even slide in an umbrella.
- An oversized ring and Velcro provide plenty of external storage options. I like how easy it is to access gloves and clip on and off accessories.
Upgrading Your Bag
Using our discount code, below, you can pick up your own One With Golf cart bag for around $175. I think for the quality, styling and overall performance this is a great price.
While I cannot guarantee your golf game will get instantly better, a new bag certainly won’t hurt your ability to stay organized and play your best.
Use code WISCO15 for 15% off your order