My Writing Goal for the 2014 Season
Have you ever tried looking for reviews and photos of private golf clubs in Wisconsin?
If you have searched for Milwaukee Country Club, North Hills, Horseshoe Bay, Pine Hills, or Tuckaway, chances are my articles on them came up very quickly.
After some research, I have not been able to find anyone else in Wisconsin doing this, and the reviews I post about these private clubs receive an unbelievable amount of traffic. Wisconsin golf enthusiasts want a peek behind the curtains at these prestigious courses, and I can’t blame them: I do, too!
Most country clubs do not have a marketing budget, so attracting new members relies entirely on word of mouth. Even then, chances are you will never see the actual course until you’re there on site. My main writing goal for the 2014 season is this: To become the preeminent golf writer on Milwaukee area private golf clubs.
The first ones that I am looking to get done include, but are not limited to:
- Blue Mound Country Club (Wauwatosa)
- Westmoor Country Club (Brookfield)
- Strawberry Creek (Kenosha)
- Tripoli Country Club (Milwaukee)
- Wisconsin Club (Milwaukee)
- Ozaukee Country Club (Mequon)
- West Bend Country Club (West Bend)
- North Shore Country Club (Mequon)
- Hidden Glen (Cedarburg)
- The Legend at Brandybrook (Wales)
- The Legend at Bristlecone (Hartland)
- The Legend at Merrill Hills (Waukesha)
- The River Club of Mequon (Mequon)
- Chenequa Country Club (Chenequa)
- Oconomowoc Country Club (Oconomowoc)