I’ve been away for a while, and for good reason: On September 24, I got married to the love of my life, Kelly. We were incredibly fortunate in that it was supposed to rain for our wedding ceremony at North Hills Country Club – it didn’t – and then every day on the weather report it showed rain during our honeymoon in South Carolina – we had nothing but 80’s and sun.
We got home on Monday night, and by Wednesday I heard that both Kiawah Island and Charleston were both being evacuated because of Hurricane Matthew.
This article is a precursor to let you know some of what’s to come:
- Recap of my bachelor party to the Upper Peninsual of Michigan, including my buddy’s hole-in-one at Greywalls… With a pink ball
- Course review of Kiawah Island, Osprey Point (loved it!)
- Course review of Kiawah Island, Ocean Course (phenomenal!)
- My awesome new Seamus “Fescue” Sunday bag
- My [positive] opinions of the new Snell “My Tour Ball” golf ball
I’m pretty sure I’ve missed a few things, but there’s a lot of articles to come.
Kelly and I got home from our honeymoon this week and it seemed like it was instantly Fall – the colors on the trees are already changed and we’re the house in our subdivision who has leaves in the yard and driveway – I’ve got work to do this weekend!
I’m obviously hoping it’ll be a while before Winter rears its ugly head, but in the meantime we’ve hopefully still got some good golf to be had.