As Mickey Mantle once said, “It is unbelieve how much you don’t know about a game you have been playing all your life.”
I understand what Mickey was saying, only about golf – and hopefully I can help you.
Join me Wednesday, June 7 for a Mental Skills Presentation at beautiful North Hills Country Club in Menomonee Falls, where we’ll go over some of the most intriguing, impactful topics to competitive golfers today.
Topics that will be covered
- Golf is Hard – a Real “Struggle”
- Mental Skills Training for Golfers: Acceptance and the role it plays on your golf
- Goal Setting: How to help achieve your golf goals one year from now
- On-Course Performance “Roadblocks”
- My Range Game is Much Better than My On-Course Performance”
- How to reduce your number of bad shots and how to recover after one
- What is the difference between stable and unstable confidence? How can we build stable confidence?
- How to improve my focus and minimize distractions
- What causes the YIPS and how can they be prevented?
Special guest appearance by Harrison Ott
Harrison was a 4-year collegiate golfer at Vanderbilt University, Winner of the 2021 Wisconsin State Open, Korn Ferry professional player and Canadian PGA Tour golfer who will speak on the importance of mental skills training to play at your highest level and what this training means to him.
Date: Wednesday, June 7, 2023
Registration: Email firstname.lastname@example.org – advanced payment required
Location: North Hills Country Club (N73W13430 Appleton Ave, Menomonee Falls, WI)
Cost: $40.00 per person
Time: 6:30 – 8:00 pm – please arrive no later than 6:15 to be seated. Light appetizers will be served.
Note: Questions that will be addressed in the presentation can be sent via email no later than June 1, 2023
Questions: Paul Mindel, (414) 719-0354
Make 2023 the year you make significant improvements to your golf game, starting with your mental approach and fortitude. We hope to see you there!